Please register for an ArtYou account.
Set Up Your Store.
Complete each of the fields , and you'll be ready to open. You can go back and edit your store at any time.
Upload your Profile picture: best size about 200x200 pixels.
Upload your Store's header picture: A 720 x 180 pixels image at for the top your store.
Listing and Selling
Listing Description: By listing an item on the Site you warrant that you and all aspects of the item comply with ArtYou's published policies. You also warrant that you may legally sell the item. You must accurately describe your item and all terms of sale in your ArtYou store. Your listings may only include text descriptions, graphics, pictures and other content relevant to the sale of that item. All items must be listed in an appropriate category with appropriate tags. Each listing must accurately and completely describe the item/items for sale in that listing. If the "in stock" quantity is more than one, all items in that listing must be identical. Each unique item must have its own listing.
Store Policies: All sellers are urged to outline store policies for their ArtYou store. These policies may include, for example, shipping, returns, payment and selling policies. Sellers must create reasonable policies in good faith and must abide by such policies. All store policies must comply with ArtYou's site-wide policies. Sellers are responsible for enforcing their own reasonable store policies. ArtYou reserves the right to request that a seller modify a store policy.
Binding Sale: All sales are binding. The seller is obligated to ship the order or otherwise complete the transaction with the buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance, such as: (a) the buyer fails to meet the terms of the seller's listing (such as payment method), or (b) the seller cannot authenticate the buyer's identity. The buyer is obligated to deliver appropriate payment for items purchased, unless there is an exceptional circumstance.
Fee Avoidance: The price stated in each item listing description must be an accurate representation of the sale. Sellers may charge reasonable shipping and handling fees to cover the costs for packaging and mailing the items. Sellers may not charge excessive shipping fees or otherwise avoid fees. You may not alter the item's price after a sale for the purpose of avoiding ArtYou transaction fees, misrepresent the item's location, or use another user's account without permission.
5. Prohibited, Questionable and Infringing Items and Activities
You are solely responsible for your conduct and activities on and regarding to ArtYou and any and all data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links (together, "Content") that you submit, post, and display on ArtYou.
Restricted Activities: Your Content and your use of ArtYou shall not:
· Be false, inaccurate or misleading
· Be fraudulent or involve the sale of illegal, counterfeit or stolen items
· Infringe upon any third-party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy
· Be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, impersonate or intimidate any person (including ArtYou staff or other users), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person, through for example, the use of similar email address, nicknames, or creation of false account(s) or any other method or device
· Be obscene or contain child pornography
· Contain or transmit any code of a destructive nature that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information
· Host images not part of a listing
· Modify, adapt or hack ArtYou or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with ArtYou;
· Appear to create liability for ArtYou or cause ArtYou to lose (in whole or in part) the services of ArtYou's ISPs or other suppliers